Nominations are Now Closed!
Before submitting a nomination, please read the below taking special care to have understood the Terms and Conditions.
Online Submission Deadline (updated!): 28 October 2016 at 18:00 CET!!!
28 October 2016 at 18:00 CET!!! is the deadline for submission of completed nominations for the 2016 European Digital Woman of the Year™ Award.
Links to nomination information and forms for the other Ada Awards are below:
- 2016 Digital Girl of the Year™ Award
- 2016 Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award
Terms and Conditions: Eligibility and judging criteria, as well as terms and conditions for participation in the Awards, may be found here.
Finalists, Winner Announcement & Awards:
On 14 November 2016, finalists for the 2016 Digital Woman of the Year™ Award will be announced on this website and subsequently publicised on the websites and communication channels of the Award Partners. Finalists may be eligible to attend the Ada Awards Ceremony on 8 December 2016 in Brussels.
On 8 December 2016, the winner of the 2016 European Digital Woman of the Year™ Award will be announced at the Ada Awards Ceremony, taking place at The Square Brussels as part of GE Garages 2016 and the European Commission’s Vocational Skills Week 2016, and published on this website.
- Nominations for European Digital Woman of the Year™ Award may be made by the nominee or by someone else on behalf of the nominee.
- Deadlines for submissions must be respected for nominations to be valid. Nominations must be submitted in their entirety to be considered valid.
- Content submitted for Award consideration becomes property of the Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Please read the Award Terms & Conditions here.
©2013-2016 Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw
Place Van Meyelplein 24
1040 Brussels, Belgium