Before submitting a nomination, please read the below taking special care to have understood the Terms and Conditions.
EXTENDED Online Submission Deadline:
3 November 2017 at 18:00 CET is the extended deadline for submission of completed nominations for the 2017 European Digital Woman of the Year™ Award.
Links to nomination information and forms for the other Ada Awards are below:
- 2017 Digital Girl of the Year™ Award Nomination Form
- 2017 Digital Impact Organisation of the Year™ Award Nomination Form
Terms and Conditions: Eligibility and judging criteria, as well as terms and conditions for participation in the Awards, may be found here.
Finalists, Winner Announcement & Awards:
On 10 November 2017, finalists for the 2017-18 Digital Woman of the Year™ Award will be announced on this website and subsequently publicised on the websites and communication channels of the Award Partners. Finalists may be eligible to attend the Ada Awards Ceremony on 30 November 2017 in Brussels.
- Nominations for European Digital Woman of the Year™ Award may be made by the nominee or by someone else on behalf of the nominee.
- Deadlines for submissions must be respected for nominations to be valid. Nominations must be submitted in their entirety to be considered valid.
- Content submitted for Award consideration becomes property of the Digital Leadership Institute, asbl/vzw, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Please read the Award Terms & Conditions here.